Monday, September 12, 2011

30 Drinking Questions

  1. How old were you when you had your first sip of beer/wine/alcohol?
I really don’t remember… probably around 16 or so?  My mom would let me sip her drinks whenever she had them.
  1. Red or white wine?
Red – no question.  Although I like some white wines, red is definitely my preference.  And I HATE sweet wines. Yuck…
  1. Tequila or rum?
Hmm… I like both, but I guess right now I prefer tequila for drinking straight
  1. Alcohol or beer?
It really depends on the day/mood/setting… I like both!
  1. Whats your favorite beer?
I don’t know – I have really strong sensory memories associated with Budweiser (grew up in Tampa going to Busch Gardens, back when they still had a brewery on site and you could smell it all over, and my mom is a diehard St. Louis fan, and we never go there without visiting the brewery – is it weird that brewery is one of my favorite smells??)  I hardly ever drink it though.  I guess my favorite is Shiner.
  1. Whats your favorite alcohol?
Gin
  1. Whats your favorite mixed drink?
I love martinis!  Gin. No olives (gross).
  1. Whiskey sour or bourbon sour?
I don’t know that I’ve ever had either
  1. Do you like craft beers?
Yes!
  1. Do you like wheat beers?
Yes!
  1. Beer in a can or in a bottle?
A bottle mostly, but I think there are some situations where can is a must (like floating the river!)
  1. Whats a beer local to your city/state/town (something brewed nearby)?
I guess Shiner – brewed in Shiner, TX which is only about 15 minutes from my husband’s hometown.  I’m sure there are tons of other local beers from Austin that I’m forgetting about, which is actually closer.
  1. Do you like doing shots?
Not really…
  1. Whats your favorite shot?
Tequila?  I’ve never had a mixed fruity shot.  I actually have no idea what goes in those, and they sound disgusting!
  1. How often do you drink?
Maybe once a week.
  1. Have you ever gotten really toasted?
Yes…
  1. When was the last time you got really toasted?
When we had a wine tasting party at our house earlier this year
  1. Who do you like to drink with?
My husband and my friends
  1. Worst drink you've ever had?
I hate any bitter cocktails, and absinthe (licorice is one of my least favorite flavors).  My husband accidentally made mojitos with flour instead of powdered sugar recently – Yuck!!
  1. Most expensive drink you've ever had?
I really couldn’t tell ya!  Probably something in the 10-12 dollar range…
  1. Do you prefer to drink at a bar or at home?
At home.  Bars are too loud and crowded
  1. How old do you have to be to LEGALLY drink where you are?
21
  1. If you could only drink one alcoholic drink for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably red wine
  1. Have you ever had champagne?
Yes but it gives me a headache and heartburn usually, so I’m not a big fan
  1. Ever blacked out?
Nope
  1. Ever had embarrassing photos taken while you were drinking/drunk?
Nope!  At least I don’t think so.
  1. Do your friends like to tell stories about you that you don't remember when you were drunk?
There aren’t any that I don’t remember!
  1. Favorite bar?
Dancing Bear?  There aren’t many good bars in town, but this one seems pretty cool, even though I’ve only been once.
  1. Ever been arrested for being drunk?
No
  1. What is your drunk personality like (are you happy, do you get angry, do you cry, do you get touchy feely)?
I get VERY talkative.  So much so that my husband knows not to give me alcohol if he wants to watch a movie or something.



Thanks for reading!  Please remember to rate :)


Happy swapping,


JBolech

No comments:

Post a Comment