Monday, August 22, 2011

100 Random Questions Swap

Hi Partners!  Here are my 100 Random Questions - Please remember to rate :) (JBolech)


1. What swap is this? 100 Random Questions
2. What is your swap bot id? JBolech
3. How old are you? 26
4. Where are you from? Waco, TX
5. What is your religion? Christian, officially a Lutheran, but I attend a Baptist Church
6. Do you believe in life after death? Yes
7. Do you believe in miracles?  Yes
8. Do you believe in angels?  Yes
9. What is your favorite type swap?  ATC swaps are my favorite
10. What is your favorite color? Purple
11. What is your favorite drink? Cherry Coke
12. What is your favorite food? Chocolte!
13. What is your favorite fast food restarurant? Bush’s Chicken – it’s a local fried chicken joint.
14. What is your favorite non fast food restaurant? I actually prefer home cooked meals.  I don’t eat at chains much, but there is a little sushi restaurant in town here that I like.
15. Are you married? Yes, just had my 2nd year anniversary in July
16. Do you have any children? No, and not planning to (at least not any time soon)
17. Do you have any pets? Yes, just got a cat.  I never thought I was a cat person but I love our kitten so much!!
18. What is your favorite website outside swapbot? I guess Facebook.  I spend a lot of time on various bank websites though.
19. Did you graduate from High School? Yes
20. Did you attend college? if so did you graduate? Yes and Yes
21. Where do you work? The library at Baylor University
22. How many hours a day do you spend on the computer? 8 (all at work, maybe an hour at home occasionally)
23. How old are you? Hey I answered this already – still 26!
24. If you could go on vacation for 2 weeks cost being no option where would you go and why? I’d probably go to the Caribbean, Hawaii or some other exotic island location.  I love the beach! I’d also love to go to Europe, but that kind of trip seems a little exhausting.  I really just like to relax on vacation.
25. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Taurus – I think it’s a 2006
26. What color car do you drive? It’s darkish grey
27. What color shirt are you wearing? Various shades of blue
28. What color pants are you wearing? Grey
29. What color socks are you wearing? No socks!
30. What color shoes are you wearing? Blue heels
31. What is your favorite color? Purple
32. What is your least favorite color? I guess light pink because it looks bad on me.  I don’t really dislike any colors though.
33. Who was your favorite teacher and why? My calculus teacher in high school, Mr. Harvey.  He made up a bunch of songs for calculus, and he had a piano in the classroom and we’d sing songs and do calculus skits!
34. Who was your least favorite teacher and why? Mrs. Billingham – one of my high school English teachers.  She was a real witch!!
35. When was the last time you went to church? Last Sunday
36. Were you and your mom close? We’re kind of close – less so recently
37. Were you and your dad close? Not very close
38. How many brothers do you have? 1 (younger)
39. How many sisters do you have? 2 (1 older, 1 younger)
40. Have you ever flown in an airplane? Many times
41. Have you ever rode on a train? I have before, but not recently
42. Have you ever rode on a non school bus? Yes
43. Whats your best friends first name? Katie
44. Milk chocolate or dark chocolate? Dark Chocolate, although I do get cravings for milk chocolate occasionally
45. Male or female? Female
46. Long hair or short hair? Long hair
47. What color is your hair? Brown
48. What color is your eyes?  Blue
49. Do you like spinach? I love spinach!
50. What do you like to do in your spare time? I like to craft mostly and watch TV.
51. What is your favorite book? I don’t really have a favorite book.  I like the Bridges of Madison County and Gone with the Wind
52. What was the last book you read? Ender’s Game
53. Who is your favorite author? I don’t have one.  I get sick of reading the same author over and over
54. What is your favorite movie? Up
55. What is your favorite tv show? Project Runway
56. Who is your favorite actor? I don’t have one.  I mostly only have actors I don’t like
57. What is the worst movie you ever saw? Idiocracy
58. What is your least favorite tv program? 24
59. What is todays date? 8/18/2011 (filling this one out early!!)
60. What time is it? 9:15
61. What were you doing before you started doing this survey? Browsing swapbot
62. What are you going to do after you finish this survey? Get back to work!
63. What is your favorite drink? Cherry coke
64. What is the last thing you ate? Chocolate cake
65. Define a gnat? A little annoying bug that flies around your face and drives you crazy
66. Have you ever been to Georgia? I don’t think I’ve ever stayed there, but I’ve driven through
67. Have you ever been outside your home country? Yes, to Mexico and Belgium (and Canada very briefly).  Oh and several Caribbean islands on a cruise.
68. Name 6 boys names:  Tom, Joe, Ned, Brian, Allen, Stephen, Kyle
69. Name 6 girls names: Leslie, Alice, Jessica, Nancy, Linda, Pam
70. Tell me a place of interest near where you live and a little about it. West, Texas is nearby.  It’s a Czech settlement.  Every labor day weekend they have a big Czech festival called Westfest.  It’s pretty fun but always super hot!
71. Do you like to shop? Yes!
72. What is your favorite store to shop in? I like craft stores the best – Michaels or Hobby Lobby
73. Do you ever buy stuff on line? Sometimes.  Not clothes or shoes though. I need to try things on.
74. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? chocolate
75. Crazy or boring? I guess I’m a little boring.  Some people probably think I’m crazy though
76. What is the last nice thing you did for someone? Helped a friend throw a bridal shower.  That’s the last big nice thing I did.  Everything else was just normal everyday niceness
77. Are you a morning person? Not really
78. How would your friends describe you? Laid back
79. Have you ever met a famous person? Not anyone Hollywood famous. 
80. Have you ever been in a car wreck? were you hurt? Never been in a car wreck.  Unless you count when someone backed into my car in the parking lot.
81. Do you wear a seat belt? always
82. Have you ever gotten an speeding ticket? how much did it cost you? Never gotten a ticket.  I was only pulled over once for a burned out headlight and I just got a warning.
83. What was your favorite subject in school? Math
84. WHat was your least favorite subject in school? P.E.
85. Did you ever get a paddling in school? Haha – no we didn’t have that.
86. Did you ever flunk a grade in school? Never.  In fact, I got all A’s in high school (not in college though much to my parent’s disappointment, but come on – you can’t expect me to be perfect all the time right???)
87.Have you ever been lost? Yeah.  I have a terrible sense of direction
88. Do you smoke? no
89. Do you drink alcohol? occasionally
90. Do you like to party? Not really
91. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
92. What is your favorite season of the year? Fall
93. Do you wear glasses? Yes
94. Who inspires you? My husband
95. What is your favorite bible verse? I don’t have one
96. What is your favorite bible story? I don’t have one
97. What is your favorite song? I was trying to think of one, but I really don’t know right now.  I’m kind of burned out on everything on the radio, and there are too many older songs I like to pick one.
 98. What is your favorite flower? Daisy
99. What is your favorite kind of candy? Reeses Pieces
 100. How much is unleaded gas where you live? Probably averaging about 3.45 a gallon.

No comments:

Post a Comment