Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm nosy email question swap

Hi Partners!  Here are my answers for the "I'm nosy - email question swap".  I hope you enjoy reading my answers, and please remember to rate!!

Jenny (JBolech)

1) what's your middle name?   Ann - no E!


2) have you ever traveled outside your country?  I've traveled to Mexico, Belgium, Antigua, Barbados, Dominica, St. Kitts, St. Thomas, St. Lucia, although I guess technically St. Thomas is part of the US

3) what's your favorite song this week? I've never really been able to pick a favorite song, even for a week!  My tastes are just too varied I guess...

4) if you could change your name, what would you change it to? When I was younger I always wished I could change my name.  There were just too many Jenny's my age!  Now though, I can't think of anything I'd like to change my name to.  My 3rd grade dream name was Crystal though ;)

5) ever have a broken bone? Nope, never!

6) what celebrity would you like to play poker with? Ahh!  I hate poker!  My answer is no one!

7) have you ever felt an earthquake? Nope.

8) ever see a tornado? My mom claims that once when I was little we saw a few tornadoes off in the distance and I was really scared, but I don't remember that at all.  I do remember seeing a huge water spout at the beach some years later (still a long time ago).  I remember not really knowing what it was, and being horribly inconvenienced because we had to leave the beach early, and waiting in the car while my mom went to buy us popsicles.  Kudos to her for staying calm about it, because I had no idea that anything was wrong!  I don't think it ever made landfall though.

9) did you ever find waldo?
Haha.  Sure! We had all the waldo books. We also had a few weird Christmas versions like "Find Santa" and "Where are the 12 days of Christmas"

10) what time is it now?
 8:52 AM

11) if you could be on a game show, which one?
Wheel of Fortune!  I love Wheel of Fortune!!

12) if we colonized the moon, would you go live there, if you had a choice?
No way.  I find outer space slightly terrifying. It's just so vast and empty...

13) some pet peeves.
People lying about things that are so insignificant that why would you even bother making a lie up about it, waiting around on people, using the wrong there/their/they're or your/you're (although I'm sure I've done that one when I'm in a hurry...)

14) some things you like about summer.
Campus being empty (I work at a university library, so even though I'm still here in the summer, it's nice when the students aren't!), going to the beach

15) some things you dislike about summer.
It's too hot!  Having to water the lawn (I'm pretty sure it hasn't rained all summer). Sunburns.

16) some things you like about autumn.
Leaves changing color.  Crisp air.  Autumn scents at bath and body works!

17) some things you dislike about autumn.
Raking leaves.  Too much tempting Halloween candy at the grocery store

18) some things you like about winter.
It's finally not hot! Christmas.  Every once and a while it snows here!

19) some things you dislike about winter.
It's too cold! I get really hot wearing a sweater. Crazy drivers who don't get enough snow to know how to drive in it (I guess I'm one of those though!)

20) some things you like about spring.
Baby animals. Pretty flowers.  Bearable weather.

21) some things you dislike about spring.
Itchy eyes. Runny nose. Constant sneezing.  I have awful allergies in the spring!!

22) some favorite television shows.
Project Runway, DC Cupcakes, White Collar, How I met your Mother

23) some television shows you dislike.
24, The Event, 2 and a half Men

24) some favorite movies.
Bridges of Madison County, Up, Wall-E, Gone With the Wind

25) some movies you dislike.
Idiocracy, Wanted

26) some favorite songs.
I have such a hard time picking favorite songs. A lot of the reason is probably because I don't know any song titles...

27) some songs you dislike.
Hallelujah - Waaaay too overdone.  Never give any versions of this a thumbs up on Pandora, even if you like it, because then your Pandora station will turn into the Hallelujah station.

28) some favorite books.
Gone with the Wind, Bridges of Madison County, To Kill a Mockingbird

29) some favorite actors/actresses.
Matt Damon, Jude Law, Robert Downy Jr., Meryl Streep

30) some actors/actresses you dislike.
James Franco!  How did he get so popular!  He's the worst!!

31) ever get into an argument with a postal employee?
Nope never!

32) ever lose something belonging to the library?
I don't think so.  I work in a library, but I rarely check things out.  Is that weird?

33) what was the most you have paid for postage on a single package?
I don't remember... Probably 12 or 15 dollars?

34) did your parents ever walk in on you when you were doing something you shouldn't have been doing?
I don't think so... If it did happen I've repressed the memory!

35) what are some things you like to collect?
I like squished souvenir pennies, ATCs, I'm thinking about starting a stamp collection too

36) what are some things you like to swap?
I mostly swap ATCs, but I've also done handmade cards, and I'm just getting into electronic/photo swaps - they are fun!

37) something you got into trouble for, but it was well worth it?
I'm such a goodie-two-shoes.  I can't even think of anything for this...

38) ever feel like you'd lose your head if it wasn't attached?
All The TIME!  Especially at the end of a loooong work day!

39) favorite charity you donate to?
I don't currently donate to any charities.

40) ever drop a water balloon on someone?
Like from a window?  No, but I have been in water balloon fights.

41) most exotic place you would like to travel to.
Bali maybe.  Anywhere with tropical beaches is fine with me!

42) have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Nope!

43) do you have a favorite swear word?
I don't really like swear words.  I'm not necessarily offended by them, but I feel uncomfortable using them (and I don't really like my husband to either...)

44) do you remember life before cell phones?
Yes!  I kind of hate talking on the phone so I sometimes wish cell phones weren't such an important part of life.

45) do you remember life before the internet?
Yes.  I remember looking up information in our encyclopedia set for school reports when I was young.

46) have you ever milked a cow?
nope.

47) have you ever skipped school?
not when I was in grade school, but I skipped classes occasionally in college.

48) how did you discover swap-bot?
I'm really not sure.  I think I was doing a search for some craft project and a swap came up as one of the results.

49) ever lock yourself out of your house?
Yes!  It was actually pretty recently.  I grabbed the wrong set of car keys off of the night stand, and didn't realize it till I was already outside. I realized I'd forgotten my wallet (otherwise I would have been able to unlock it with a credit card - the lock isn't that good...) Lucky for me, my husband was down the street working on a recording job, although he had to come to me since I couldn't drive there with the keys I grabbed - I don't know why we even have that set of car keys because it will NOT start the car, even though it's supposed to be our spare set...

50) when you were younger, did you ever have to sneak into the house?
I don't think so.  I was a goodie-goodie.

51) ever get into a food fight?
Nope.

52) favorite subject in school.
Math!  Or orchestra.

53) subject you hated in school.
P.E.

54) have you ever eaten chili that had sauerkraut as an ingredient?
No.  I don't like chili and I don't like sauerkraut.

55) did you belong to any clubs in school?
I think i was in the math club in middle school.  No wait! I was in math club in high school too.  And NHS

56) what would you do for a klondike bar?
You know, I don't think I've ever actually had one of those!

57) some favorite cartoons.
Ummm... Sailor Moon i guess? I don't really like cartoons anymore.

58) do you still live in the same city you were born in?
Nope.  I think I only lived there till I was about 2.  I don't remember it at all...

59) ever purposely fart on an elevator?
Haha! do people do that?  Gross!

60) how do you feel about thunderstorms?
If they are really bad I don't like them, but we haven't had rain here in months so I would LOVE any kind of rain now.  Crazy thunder or not!

61) ever get stuck on an elevator?
Nope

62) what are you afraid of?
Heights

63) ever have to laundry by hand?
Yeah, I have a bunch of stuff that needs to be hand washed

64) do you have a favorite artist?
nope

65) some favorite scents?
I love all the fall scents at bath and body works.  I'm always excited when they show back up in stores.

66) ever have to hide a hickie from your parents?
Never.

67) favorite "tourist trap" near where you live?
The Dr. Pepper Museum?  There isn't really anything that interesting in Waco.  Well, I guess you could count the Branch Davidian complex, but that's scary interesting, not happy interesting.

68) are you smarter than a 5th grader?
I sure hope so.

69) do you have a dirty mind?
Not that dirty.

70) what would your dream job be?
Never having to work again!

71) ever quit a job in the middle of your shift?
Nope.  I've never quit a job.

72) ever work in a fast food restraunt?
Never

73) ever babysit?
I have, but i hate it.

74) some favorite boy's names?
I don't really have a favorite.

75) some favorite girl's names?
No favorites here either.

76) some good names for a pet?
Buttons, wiggles, Sarah (my kitty)!

77) how do you feel about major winter storms?
I've never lived anywhere that has them

78) ever make a prank phone call?
no

79) how much is that doggie in the window?
woof woof!

80) who let the dogs out?
out of the window?

81) worst color combinations?
purple and orange

82) can you solve a rubic's cube?
no, my dad tried to show me once but I wasn't really paying attention...

83) do you play computer games?
Not much.  Unless you count Iphone games.  I guess that's a computer.

84) favorite wild animal?
Okapi

85) favorite kind of pet?
Cat

86) do you have any reletives that should be living in a zoo?
HA!  Do not get me started.  I'll get myself in trouble...

87) do you like jigsaw puzzles?
yes!

88) while you were still in school, if given a choice between taking home economics and wood working class, which would you have prefered to take?
Home economics!

89) favorite teacher?
Mr. Harvey

90) teacher you hated?
Mrs. Billingham

91) ever work in a motel/hotel as a housekeeper?
no i didn't.  My husband used to work the desk at a hotel.

92) greatest amount of money you found?
I found $10 in the yard once.  I've found big stashes of money I squirreled away and forgot about, but it's been a long time since that happened so I don't remember how much it was.

93) favorite magazine?
Martha Stewart Living

94) if you could go back in time, which year/era/event would you like to visit?
I don't want to go back in time.

95) do you believe there's life on other planets?
I guess it's possible.  There's sooooo much out there. Outer space actually freaks me out a little.

96) how long can you keep plants alive?
Not very long...

97) do you read in the bathroom?
No.  Why would you want to spend more time in there? I get in-get out.

98) ever have braces?
Yes.  Teeth braces, and I had a back brace for a couple years.

99) ever lose your car in a crowded parking lot?
Oh yeah.

100) do you have a favorite type of soda?
Cherry coke!

No comments:

Post a Comment